I found this recipe on http://www.oatmealwithafork.com/2013/10/28/chocolate-chip-detox-fudge-dairy-free-vegan/
I am looking forward to trying the recipe out.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Detox Fudge (Dairy-Free, Vegan)
Author: Lauren Goslin
Serves: 12 pieces
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 T. oats, ground into flour (I used Country Choice Organic Oats)
- 2 T. honey or maple syrup
- 6 T. coconut oil, melted
- ¼ t. sea salt
- 2 t. vanilla
- ⅛ t. stevia extract (white)
- 3 T. dark chocolate chips
- Process all (except chocolate chips) until well combined and smooth.
- Stir in the chips.
- Pour the batter into a small dish (I used a 7 x 5 inch Pyrex dish).
- Smooth out the top as needed.
- Refrigerate until solid, about one hour.
- Cut and serve!
Nutrition facts are based on using honey. Weight Watchers points (new system): 5
Serving size: 1/12 of recipe Calories: 214 Fat: 7.9 g Saturated fat: 6.3 g Unsaturated fat: 1.6 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 28.4 g Sugar: 4.8 g Sodium: 48 mg Fiber: 9.3 g Protein: 9.1 g Cholesterol: 0 mg